The Student Center is available as a venue for student organizations, staff, and community members to host a variety of different types of events, including but not limited to:
- Luncheons and dinners
- Lectures and presentations
- Celebrations and festivals
- Club events and activities
- Awards ceremonies
- Outdoor events
- Job or special-interest fairs
If you are interested in planning an event with us, requests should be submitted as far in advance as possible. Requests must be submitted at least three weeks in advance. Once the request is confirmed, our events staff will be available to discuss setup options, audio/visual services, marketing, and catering.
- There are a variety of setup options available, depending on the type of event you wish to plan.
- For more information, contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 822.2139.
- Our multipurpose spaces are fully outfitted with audio and visual equipment. Lighting and audio levels may be controlled from Crestron wall panels and personal devices, such as laptops and iPods. Our Media Specialist is available to assist users with equipment.
For questions concerning request forms or about events, contact the Student Center at 822-2139 or send us a note: